This quick and creamy tater tot delight is perfect for the coming Holiday Season.
30 Minute Cowboy Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion or 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can corn (15-ounce) drained
- 16 ounce bag of tater tots
- Preheat oven to 425 ° F and bake tater tots on a baking sheet as instructed on the package.
- While baking the tater tots – brown the ground beef in a skillet with minced onion. Once the ground beef is done; drain and stir in garlic powder, salt and ground pepper.
- Stir in corn and cream of chicken soup. Pour into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Top with browned tater tots and bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbly and hot. Top with cheese if desired.