Here is a list of 36 cool things that happen when you eat right, exercise and lose a little weight. These are scientifically proven facts that have been verified by independent researchers.
1. Your BMI decreases.
2. Blood markers improve, including triglycerides and cholesterol.
3. Blood pressure decreases.
4. You get taller.
5. Jillian Michaels will ask you to show her how kettlebells work.
6. Your clothes fit better.
7. Improved sense of well being.
8. Math is not as hard.
9. Your friends become jealous of your awesomeness.
10. Type 2 diabetes can be prevented and even reversed.
11. X-ray vision.
12. Reduced aches and pains.
13. Your kids will listen to you – the first time.
14. You sleep much better, and wake rested.
15. You can Tweet 141 characters.
16. Apple executive officer will personally install Flash on your iPhone.
17. Angina, chest pain caused by decreased oxygen to the heart, is prevented.
18. Improved mobility.
19. Your poop literally does not stink.
20. When someone tells you something, you can answer “I know”, and it will be true.
21. Your hair becomes lustrous.
22. Push ups are easy, and awesome.
23. Your can give your “skinny” sister your “fat” jeans.
24. Asthma symptoms and episodes are reduced.
25. Chuck Norris will send you a friend request on Facebook.
26. Decreased stroke risk.
27. When you look good, you feel good.
28. People will ask you to help them move – all the time.
29. Reduction of symptoms from depression and anxiety.
30. You get a raise a work.
31. When asked “What the hell is going on?” you know the answer.
32. Your spouse will appreciate you even more, but they will still not stop doing that thing that bugs the crap out of you.
33. You can go for a run without fear of dying.
34. All the TSA agents at the airport want to be the one to give you a pat down, but let you go through without one simply because you rock.
35. Gout risks significantly reduced.
36. You get to live longer, see your kids get married and have kids of their own. You then get to tell them “See, not so easy is it?”