For the Taco Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder (plus a bit extra)
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Fajita seasoning
For the Roasted Cauliflower
- 3 heads Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 tsp Minced Garlic
For the Taco Ground Beef
- 2 lbs Ground beef
Additional for the Cauliflower Nachos
- 1/2 cup Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Guacamole
- 2 large Avocados (chopped and tossed with lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream (light if you prefer)
- 2 tbsp Pickled Jalapenos
- 2 tbsp Chives (minced)
- Shredded cheese is optional for topping as well
For Taco Seasoning
- In a small bowl combine all of the spices. Set aside 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the taco seasoning for the ground beef and the remainder for the cauliflower.
For Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.Wash the cauliflower heads and remove the stem and leaves. Cut into florets and then slice the florets into thin, flat pieces.
Place the florets in a large bowl and toss with the portioned taco seasoning, olive oil, salt and garlic. Spread over two large rimmed baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
For Taco Ground Beef
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the ground beef and sprinkle with the portioned taco seasoning. Once all the pink is gone remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
Set up the Cauliflower Nachos
- Plate the nachos with a layer of roasted cauliflower, ground beef, salsa, guacamole, avocado, coconut sour cream, pickled jalapenos and minced chives. Enjoy!