EMPLOYEE SAFETY & HEALTH IS COMPANY WEALTH
iWellness programs and services are specifically designed to proactively address the root causes of illness, injury and accidents. By utilizing the various tools in the iWellness tool box we create a company specific wellness and safety program which allows several different entry points in which employees can participate.
iWellness tool box includes many products and services that will keep your workforce engaged in healthy living and safe work practices.
LEADS TO MEANINGFUL WELLBEING OUTCOMES
The adoption of iWellness’ programs directly improves the employer’s bottom line by decreasing risk including costs associated with worker injury and lost time while increasing brand equity and company loyalty.
Onsite & Online Wellness Coaching Outcome Highlights:
- 88% of all eligible employees engage in coaching
- 20 number of coaching interactions (average) per employee coached
- 61% of employees coached improve two or more health risks
- 7.7 lbs on average weight loss per employee coached who said they lost weight
Injury Prevention Outcome Highlights:
- 63% decrease in reported strains and sprains
- 29% decline in lost work days
- 36% decline in workers compensation costs
- 32% decline in lost time by employees dropped
- 29% decrease in recordable injuries dropped
- 74% feel reduced stress and improved well being
- 73% report significant increase in overall physical activity
- 69% report program has strong impact on job satisfaction
- 68% have more energy at work as a result of program
- 63% feel more connected to their colleagues
OUR WELLNESS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Each month a Wellness Safety Topic will be addressed in your office/remote site highlighting a major human factors risk in Health and Safety. The information is designed to reduce the prevalence of physiology based risk in incidents and injury (the human factor). This curriculum includes topics such as (but not limited to):
- Back Health
- Lifting Safety
- Cumulative Trauma Injuries Awareness
- Blood Sugar Awareness
- Cholesterol & Hypertension Awareness
- Cancer Awareness
The employee system is all about the individual and what they need to succeed in wellness. Every employee involved in the program will be provided with the education and coaching materials and plans they require through our various systems.
- Intelligence bank designed to give all employees and families the support they need for the individual issues they have with wellness.
- Cumulative intelligence system as needs arise and answers are added, so all employees benefit.
- Access to daily tips for simple solutions to live better, healthier and stronger.
- This includes exercise programs for all demographics and fitness levels as well as nutrition tips and plans for all needs (including specific allergy and lifestyle needs)
- Monthly Topics & Presentation System: iWellness has a variety of topics to address specific wellness education goals for the company. Our topics range from health, nutrition, fitness, safety, illness prevention, lifestyle and injury reduction.
- Weekly Coaching Modules: These tips are delivered to all registered users weekly that coach practical techniques on how to apply wellness to daily life.
- Nutrition & Fitness Modules: Includes an array of educational and instructional materials for the employees so that they can learn how to best implint into their lives. (These modules are located in our vault which is full of hundreds of recipes, meal plans and exericse routines that the employee can choose from).
- Wellness Challenges: Comprehensive, fun and interactive challenges that all employees can be involved in (something for everyone). Get the engagement and buzz around the office space that builds even stronger culture and team support.
- REMOTE WELLNESS / SAFETY SERVICES: A leader in the remote wellness industry, iWellness Life provides the tools to promote a culture of health and safety. Our team has extensive training and experience in remote locations (offshore and onshore) and provide a customized and validated approach to wellness.
iWellness Life has a full suite (tool box) of safety and wellness newsletters designed to educate the worker in a visually pleasing yet informative manner. These newsletters contain evidence based information related to the topic of interest and developed by experts in the field of safety, health and wellness including Medicine, Dietetics, Athletic Therapy and Kinesiology.
Here are a few examples of our monthly promotion newsletters. Each month and quarter will have a dedicate coaching focus (but not limited to just that).
- What Your Wellness Coach Can Do For You
- Building Healthy Habits
- Vitamins & Minerals / Shift Work Nutrition
- Eating for Energy
- Mindfulness & Injury Prevention
- Muscle Matters
- Overuse Industrial Injuries
- Resiliency & Energy Balance
- Healthy Sleep / Catching Your Breath
- Stress and Injury
- Menʼs Health
- Back Health
- Women’s Health
- Diabetes Awareness
- Summer Health Tips
- Fatigue Awareness
- Cardiovascular Health
- Healthy Habits of Weight Loss
- Flu Prevention
- Colon Health
- Sleeping Better
- Healthy Aging
- Tension Headaches
- Waist Line Reduction
- Cumulative Trauma
- Childhood Obesity
- Post Natal Fitness
- Cardiovascular Training
- Mindfulness & Health
- and much, much more
OUR PROGRAM ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDES:
- BIOMETRIC SCREENING & ASSESSMENTS
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Body Composition Analysis
- Waist Circumference
- Health Risk Appraisals (HRA)
- Strength & Flexibility Testing
- Physiological Age vs Actual Age
- EDUCATION SEMINARS & PROGRAMS
- Presentations (some examples are: Alcohol Awareness, Exercise, Heart Health, Nutrition, Bone Health, Stress Awareness, Tobacco Awareness, Blood Pressure, Physical Activity, Mens/Womens Health, Detoxes)
- Personal / Group Training