Flautus is a favorite in our household…and the endless variations you can fill them with and top them with. Besides being delicious…one of the extra benefits is how easy and quick you can make them.
- 1 lb Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 packet OLD EL PASO Taco seasoning mix
- 12 Corn Tortillas (or flour if you choose)
- Sliced or smashed avocados
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. add turkey and cook until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes, breaking up the meat as it cooks.
- Add seasoning packet and stir to coat. Add water (about 4-6 oz) and simmer until liquid is absorbed. About 2 minutes.
- Spoon a small amount of turkey into the center of the tortilla; roll up tortilla in a moderately tight roll.
- Place flautas in prepared pan seam side down and spray with a small amount of cooking spray (or spray oil).
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes, turning once about half way thru.
- Top flautas with toppings of your choice before serving.