One of the easiest recipes out there. So simple I even had to try it…and now you see me sharing it. This recipe, like most other egg recipes, is perfect for anytime of the day – not just breakfast. So fire up the stove top…and enjoy!
Bell Peppers and Eggs
Simple, delicious and healthy
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Bell pepper rings (your choice of green, red, yellow)
- 3 Large Eggs
- Salt and Pepper (and/or other seasonings of choice)
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, about 4 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper rings. Cook 1 minute on each side.
- Crack an egg into each bell pepper ring. Lower heat to medium-low. Cook until whites are set, 5-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.