Kids love chocolate. Kids love cooking. And some kids love tarantulas. Your kiddos will simply love these simple to make chocolate snacks. And with only 3 ingredients – as simple as this is to make – it is equally delicious!!!
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup of chopped peanuts or almonds
- Combine the noodles and nuts in a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the noodles and mix well.
- Moving quickly, drop about 2 tablespoons of the mix onto a parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- If you pop the sheet in the refrigerator they will set up quickly!