Healthy Chocolate Chunk Cookies
No flour or sugar in these cookies!!!
- 4 cups Almond meal
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Raw honey
- 2 Omega-3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 2 cups Roasted, unsalted macadamia nuts (chopped or pulsed in food processor)
- 2 5 oz Bars of 72% cocoa baking chocolate (chopped or pulsed in food processor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a large bowl combine the almond meal, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Over low heat, in small saucepan, gently melt coconut oil and honey. Add to bowl. Add eggs and mix well. Add vanilla and almond extracts. Add macadamia nuts and chocolate. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Shape dough into golf ball-sized balls, then flatten onto pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool before removing from pan.