This is a wonderful easy recipe that is truly delicious. Lemon sheet cake with a cool lemony cream topping. Everyone who has tried it absolutely loves it.
- 1 Package instant lemon pudding mix (3.4 ounce)
- 3/4 Cup Nonfat milk
- 1 Package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (1 ounce)
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 8 ouce Container frozen light whipped topping (thawed)
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 3/4 cup Water
- 18.25 ouces Package yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Spray a 10×15 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding mix.
Pour in water and egg whites.
Beat on low speed for 1 minute.
Increase speed to high and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into prepared 10×15 inch pan.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine milk, lemon extract and vanilla pudding mix.
Beat on low for 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over cooled cake.
Store cake in refrigerator.