Mango Salsa is a combination of two different worlds – the salsa that we all love…combined with the sweetness we all crave.
Use this sweet variation on just about everything you typically would use with “traditional” salsa.
- 2 1/2 cups Mango — chopped
- 4 tsp. Lime juice (juice of 2-3 limes)
- 1/2 cup Jicama — chopped
- 1 Jalapeno chile, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet red pepper — chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, sliced
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.