Prepare to have a mouthwatering explosion!
Start by preheating your oven to 450º F.
Then, (for the sauce) mix together:
- 1/2 cup of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of rice/rice wine vinegar
Now prepare the chicken:
- Put 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs into a foil-lined or disposable oven-proof, 8×8 inch baking dish
- Salt and pepper the thighs
- Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated
- Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF
- Baste the tops of the chicken with the sauce half way through
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving
- Plate the chicken, whisk the sauce that remains in the baking dish, and then spoon the extra sauce over the top