This fried egg recipe is so good – you will have everyone wanting to know your secret.
KETO FRIENDLY FRIED EGG
- 2 pinches onion powder
- Pinch ground cumin
- Pinch ground coriander
- Pinch sweet paprika
- Pinch chili powder
- Pinch dried parsley
- Pinch garlic salt
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons Golden Ghee
- 2 large free-range eggs
- In a small bowl, combine the onion powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, chili powder, parsley, garlic salt, and sea salt. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, melt the ghee in a small nonstick skillet.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and fry them until the whites are cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully flip them over (try not to break the yolks) and cook for 10 seconds more.
- Transfer the eggs to a plate and sprinkle them with the spice mix (save any extra for later).
If you are interested in some more delicious recipes that are also health conscious (and some that aren’t)….don’t forget to head over to our Lifestyle Nutrition Coaching program