Who doesn’t love a good burger?
If I could eat a burger every day without having to worry about what that would do to my waistline, I’d be all in on that.
Fortunately, there is an alternative to this favorite American classic dish that’s so easy to make and won’t put a whammy on your waistline.
Asian Turkey Burger
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup Onion (minced)
- 3 tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Minced Green Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined.
- Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place over medium-high heat.
- Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
Instead of having French fries, this goes really well with Sweet Potato fries.
You can still use ground beef instead of ground turkey for this recipe and I promise that it will become your new favorite way to eat a hamburger.