Are You Ready To End The Never Ending Cycle of Dieting, Bogus Workout Routines That Simply Were Not Made For You and Coaching Tools That Simply Were Not Real Life?
Losing weight, improving your fitness, health, nutrition and wellness simply should not suck. And honestly, it never should. Everything should be a simple addition and part of your life…in ease.
Our online/mobile training program gives you the motivation and continual support you need to achieve the lifestyle, fitness and body of your dreams.
No Gym Required. No Contracts. No Hassels. Just Results. On Your Schedule – Not A Trainers
Our Mobile Personal Training programs are guaranteed to help you reach your health and fitness goals with all the convenience of training in your own home, gym, or on the road!
Developed over 20 years of hands-on training and experience (over 30,000 training sessions), I offer the highest level of online personal training that is designed just for you, no matter your fitness level or body type.
An added benefit of online/mobile training begin with its affordability (and flexibility)! You no longer have to think about paying $40 – $100 per session at the gym for a one-on-one session. Nor worry about scheduling a training session based on the trainers availability or what gets even more frustrating -getting charged for a session if you miss it do to your busy and ever changing life.
I’m Interested, What Happens After I Sign Up?
- Shortly after signing up you will receive your initial Welcome email(s).
- Use the link we send to download the iWellness Life app (available for both Android & Apple)
- Complete the Initial Consultation / Exercise Goals form
- Once we receive that, I’ll review your form, and then I will give you a call for your Initial Consultation so that we can create your custom workout. Creating your workout plan takes about 1 day.
- You will receive a notification once that has been completed. Then log in to the iWellness Life app and view your workouts on your personal calendar
- All your workouts will include the reps and sets required for your program. As well each exercise has a video sample to help guide you through if you have questions.
- Send as much feedback as you need, ask as many questions as you would like
- I will update your workouts based on your feedback & track it for faster results
- Reach out to me with any questions – at anytime
What Does It Include?
- My 100% commitment to helping you reach and surpass your goals
- A customized workout and nutrition plan designed specifically for you, your goals, and the location you will perform your workouts (home, gym, outdoors, etc)
- Weekly check-ins to assess progress, and continue to make this plan according to your daily life and goals
- Detailed video demonstrations of all exercises
- Extensive goal and success tracking, as well as measurement, weight and body fat tracker
- Ability to sync other apps you may be using with our iWellness Life app
- 24/7 access to your trainer
Do I need to have a gym membership?
- No. Actually most of my clients don’t have a gym membership. They choose to have their programs designed with no to minimal equipment – so they can exercise right in their own home. Just the same we have those clients that like their programs designed to be used in the gyms they have memberships at.
I don’t have hours to be at the gym…what are my options.
- Your in luck because I actually like to design my body transformation programs with workouts that range less than 30 minutes. In fact, many of the workouts are between 12 to 20 minutes in duration. Ofcourse depending on the program you choose you will have access to various “challenge workouts” where some can run 30-45 minutes.
Can I speak with you if I need help?
- I’m here to help you. At any time you can reach me thru the app or you can email, text, call or reach out on social media. I respond usually within a few hours at most. Also with your program choice we will also have weekly checkins together to address anything you have on your mind.
What happens after the 4 week program?
- Good question. Some choose to use what they have learned thru the initial 4 weeks to continue on their own and follow the program designs. While most others choose to renew for another period to keep with the personalized attention, etc. When you renew we will discuss your previous 4 weeks and reassess where you are now and any new goals you are looking to achieve.