Your Results Start Here.
You will experience a new way to track your daily things to do, progress, and achievements. It’s easy to use and packed with information. Our Mobile Personal Training app gives you everything you need to know at a glance.
- Things To Do Today
- Progress Reporting
- Achievements, etc
Goals: set them, track them, crush them.
Tracking progress toward health and fitness goals has never been easier! You can now quickly update your progress toward your custom and bodyweight goals from inside the goals tab in the mobile app. Updating progress daily helps keep your eyes on the prize and remind yourself that every bit counts.
Turn up the heat on workouts with RPE.
We are not always in the gym with our clients, so the more information we can collect about your workouts, the better! Now you as a client, can let us know how difficult (or easy) a workout was and how you felt while doing it by using the new RPE (rating of perceived exertion) feature! When a rating is submitted, we’ll be instantly notified so we can assess your workouts and make adjustments to you them better achieve your goals.
Keep winning with achievements and personal bests.
We’re extremely excited to announce that new and improved achievements and personal bests (with badges!) are here for workouts and activities.
UPDATE: NOW INCLUDES HABIT COACHING TOO!!!
Let’s admit it, we all have some habits we’re not proud of. Maybe it’s drinking too much alcohol, staying up too late, or overeating at each meal. We can’t help it, we’re creatures of habit!
That’s why we’ve introduced habit coaching—to help you make small, sustainable lifestyle changes! It’s the perfect way to help you ditch those bad habits, gain healthy ones, and live their best lives every day.
Adding a 360 Degree Approach
Why the big fuss about habits? Because we all know health and fitness don’t just happen overnight!
There are no instant fixes or miracle techniques, and most of the time exercise and nutrition alone are not enough. What healthy living comes down to is a collection of small but important choices that add up over time to bring us all closer to our goals.
Plus, with so many people impacted by COVID-19, habit coaching is even more important than ever before. Our routines have been tossed out the window and access to gyms is still limited. As we continue to adjust to the new normal, forming new habits and routines can help bring a sense of normalcy into their daily lives.
Here are some of the Habit Coaching options that is now included:
Are You Ready To End The Never Ending Cycle of Dieting, Bogus Workout Routines That Simply Were Not Made For You and Coaching Tools That Simply Were Not Real Life?
Losing weight, improving your fitness, health, nutrition and wellness simply should not suck. And honestly, it never should. Everything should be a simple addition and part of your life…in ease.
Our online/mobile training program gives you the motivation and continual support you need to achieve the lifestyle, fitness and body of your dreams.
No Gym Required. No Contracts. No Hassels. Just Results. On Your Schedule – Not A Trainers
Our Mobile Personal Training programs are guaranteed to help you reach your health and fitness goals with all the convenience of training in your own home, gym, or on the road!
Developed over 20 years of hands-on training and experience (over 30,000 training sessions), I offer the highest level of online personal training that is designed just for you, no matter your fitness level or body type.
An added benefit of online/mobile training begin with its affordability (and flexibility)! You no longer have to think about paying $40 – $100 per session at the gym for a one-on-one session. Nor worry about scheduling a training session based on the trainers availability or what gets even more frustrating -getting charged for a session if you miss it do to your busy and ever changing life.
So How Does the Online/Mobile Personal Training Work?
Most simply…with the plan you select thru access to our iWellness Life app – your program works around you and your schedule. You get 24/7 access to us using your smartphone, computer or tablet to receive your individualized detailed workouts, message me and view your progress.
I’m Interested, What Happens After I Sign Up?
- Shortly after signing up you will receive your initial Welcome email(s).
- Use the link we send to download the iWellness Training app (available for both Android & Apple)
- Complete the Initial Consultation / Exercise Goals form
- Once we receive that, I’ll review your form, and then I will give you a call for your Initial Consultation so that we can create your custom workout. Creating your workout plan takes about 1 day.
- You will receive a notification once that has been completed. Then log in to the iWellness Life app and view your workouts on your personal calendar
- All your workouts will include the reps and sets required for your program. As well each exercise has a video sample to help guide you through if you have questions.
- Send as much feedback as you need, ask as many questions as you would like
- I will update your workouts based on your feedback & track it for faster results
- Reach out to me with any questions – at anytime
What Do You Get?
- My 100% commitment to helping you reach and surpass your goals
- A customized workout and nutrition plan designed specifically for you, your goals, and the location you will perform your workouts (home, gym, outdoors, etc)
- Weekly check-ins to assess progress, and continue to make this plan according to your daily life and goals
- Detailed video demonstrations of all exercises
- Extensive goal and success tracking, as well as measurement, weight and body fat tracker
- Ability to sync other apps you may be using with our iWellness Life app
- 24/7 access to your trainer
Do I need to have a gym membership?
- No. Actually most of my clients don’t have a gym membership. They choose to have their programs designed with no to minimal equipment – so they can exercise right in their own home. Just the same we have those clients that like their programs designed to be used in the gyms they have memberships at.
I don’t have hours to be at the gym…what are my options.
- Your in luck because I actually like to design my body transformation programs with workouts that range less than 30 minutes. In fact, many of the workouts are between 12 to 20 minutes in duration. Ofcourse depending on the program you choose you will have access to various “challenge workouts” where some can run 30-45 minutes.
Can I speak with you if I need help?
- I’m here to help you. At any time you can reach me thru the app or you can email, text, call or reach out on social media. I respond usually within a few hours at most. Also with your program choice we will also have weekly checkins together to address anything you have on your mind.
What happens after the 4 week program?
- Good question. Some choose to use what they have learned thru the initial 4 weeks to continue on their own and follow the program designs. While most others choose to renew for another period to keep with the personalized attention, etc. When you renew we will discuss your previous 4 weeks and reassess where you are now and any new goals you are looking to achieve.