Getting out and about for our wellness / fitness activities is not the norm anymore. With some innovation and design – you can get your workout right in your own home. This workout is part of the new additions to our mobile personal training vault….check them out (each plan is 8 weeks in duration):
At Home – Staircase Workout
The “equipment” required for this workout is: your staircase or anywhere you can find one in the great outdoors!
- For the bodyweight reverse lunge, stand on the first step of your staircase so you end up doing a reverse deficit lunge
- Choose any of the steps to complete the push-ups at an incline that is comfortable for you – Step-ups need to be done on the first step of the stairs
- Single-leg glute bridges should be done on an incline so place your feet on the first step and complete the bridge
- The “Box” jumps can be done on the first step. Jump up and step down.
- For the “Stair Climbers”, no need for the actual machine! Simply go up the entire staircase (2 steps at a time if you can) and run down. Repeat for 30 seconds then rest and repeat.
In our on the go workout training app each of these exercises are demonstrated in a simple video format to guide you thru each and everyone.
Interested in more like this or having your own Personal Trainer in your pocket?