The only thing better than great tasting food…is great tasting food that can be prepared easily and quickly…which brings me to today’s deliciousness….the Avocado Breakfast Bake.
Easy to prepare in just minutes…and even easier to devour!
Servings: 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Avocados
- 4 Eggs
- Toppings of choice: Bacon bits, Green Onions, Salsa, & Fresh Cilantro (OPTIONAL), and other seasonings
- PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350° F.
- CUT THE AVOCADOS in half and carefully remove the pit.
- PLACE AVOCADOS OPEN side up in a large baking dish, propped up if needed. If they
are small avocados, scoop out a little more of the flesh to make room for a cracked egg.
- CRACK ONE EGG into each avocado and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Bake 15–20
minutes or until egg reaches desired doneness.
- ADD YOUR PREFERRED toppings.