Enchilada Spaghetti Noodle Bowl
With just a handful of ingredients, nothing is as simple and delicious as this.
- 4 Spaghetti noodle servings
- 10 oz Enchilada sauce (can)
- 15 oz Corn (can, drained)
- 15 oz Black beans (can, drained)
- 1 Green onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- 1 Avocado (sliced for garnish, optional)
Boil the pasta until al dente, and drain.
Add the next 4 ingredients (sauce through green onion) to the pan with the pasta, and return to a low heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, for a couple of minutes until everything is warm.
Season to taste, and serve topped with shredded cheese and sliced avocados if you choose.