- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 T Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 6 oz Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- Pulp of 6 large Carrots, 2 small Green Apples, 1″ fresh Ginger*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
*If you don’t have a juicer, just grate them up or use a food processor. It was 1 1/3 cups worth of pulp.
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare muffin pan with non-fat cooking spray.
2. Sift together the flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In a large bowl, add sugar free syrup, eggs, yogurt, carrot, apple, ginger and vanilla.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet, mix until just combined, do not over mix.
5. Fold in dried cranberries.
6. Divide evenly among muffin tin.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool on a wire rack and hold back for a few minutes before you tear into them.
Subscribe To Our VIP Newsletter
Join our VIP mailing list to receive additional content that goes even deeper into the latest news and updates from our team as well as our wellness partners.