Motivation to lose weight, get in shape and make better daily choices
If you are generally unhealthy, overweight or obese, there are some powerful reasons to improve your body composition and your lifestyle. You can significantly improve your health and well-being by reducing your waist to hip ratio, losing some weight, and making better daily choices in the 7 habits. Small steps add up to giant leaps in wellness.
Top 7 Benefits to you for getting in shape
- Better blood pressure
- Improved heart health and lower cholesterol levels
- Decreased risk for diabetes
- Enhanced sex life
- A better night’s sleep for those with obstructive sleep apnea
- Less pain associated with arthritis, joint disease, and lower back pain.
- More energy
You can achieve these goals by:
- Setting and executing small goals leading to big goals
- Drinking water instead of calories
- Getting some exercise every day
- Eating fruits, vegetables and lean proteins with some essential fats 3-5 times a day
- Taking some supplements to make up for deficiencies in your daily nutrition
- Achieving your goals and setting new ones
Sounds great doesn’t it. These benefits should be enough to get you motivated to live healthier.
We all win when you are motivated to take care of yourself. 1st and foremost you win, but here is a list of other winners:
- Your loved ones
- Your company
- Your community
So if you can’t create the motivation to get in shape for yourself, derive it from those who love you, or count on you.
Here are some inspirational quotes that can give you that extra push when things get difficult.
“Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”Francis of Assisi
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”George Lorimer
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”Zig Ziglar
“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”John Quincy Adams
“Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.”Marcia Wieder