Grilled Chicken Bruschetta
- 3 medium vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 3 oz part skim mozzarella, diced
- 1.25 lbs (8 thin sliced) chicken cutlets
Combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, 1/4 tsp kosher salt and pepper. Set aside a few minutes.
Chop tomatoes and place in a large bowl. Combine with garlic, basil, onion-balsamic combo and additional 1/8 tsp salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and let it sit at least 10 minutes or as long as overnight. Toss in the cheese when ready to serve.
Season chicken with salt and fresh pepper. Preheat the grill to medium-high, clean and oil the grates to prevent sticking. Grill the chicken 2 minutes on each side, set aside on a platter and top with bruschetta and serve.
Subscribe To Our VIP Newsletter
Join our VIP mailing list to receive additional content that goes even deeper into the latest news and updates from our team as well as our wellness partners.