Breakfast – my favorite meal of the day….and some sort of variation of eggs and avocados with it – it becomes a no brainer! After years of coming across the hundreds of variations of this breakfast sandwich…it boils down to one thing – your preference(s). And you will find the more your experiment with it on your own – the more preferences you will absolutely enjoy. Again they are endless…so let me help you kick things off:
AVOCADO and EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICH VARIATIONS
Ingredients…choose your option:
- Bread – bagel, bread of choice, english muffin, tortilla, etc
- Egg – poached, fried, scambled
- Avocado – sliced or mashed
- Addition(s): salt, pepper, onions, cheese, salmon, etc
Directions (its simple and quick):
- Bread – toast or heat it up
- Place your eggs and avocado on top. I have found if I mash the avocado place that on first and it will hold the eggs better. If I slice the avocado that is generally place on top.
- Also…this can be done in a sandwich format (top and bottom) or open face. Again another enjoyable option.
Enjoy the experimenting and deliciousness!