For you Keto followers – as well as bacon lovers – this recipe is for you! I recently read that bacon is basically the duct tape of keto…with this recipe I certainly agree. With minimal prep and short cook time this is sure to win your heart and tummy over!
BACON MOZZARELLA STICKS
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes, plus 1 hour to freeze
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- 6 whole-milk organic mozzarella cheese sticks
- 12 uncured center-cut bacon strips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the cheese sticks on the sheet. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wrap each cheese stick in two strips of bacon—one strip lengthwise, and the other all the way around.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
These are best served with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Nutritional information: Calories 260; Fat 18 grams; Protein 26 grams; Carbs 0 grams
This recipe as well as many others you will find within our signature lifestyle nutrition program.