Think you don’t have enough time to cook a healthy meal?
This healthy and delicious chicken stir fry takes only minutes to make. Instead of chopping the vegetables yourself, this recipe calls for pre-chopped ingredients found in the produce section of your grocery store.
Skip the take out line tonight and try this recipe instead.
CHICKEN STIR FRY
Here’s what you need…
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 2 inch segments
- 1 (16 oz) package pre-chopped stir fry vegetables
- 1 (10 oz) package shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
Yield: 6 servings
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the garlic. When the garlic is browned add the asparagus.
2. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the asparagus turns bright green. Add the chopped stir fry vegetables, cabbage, and pineapple.
Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the cooked chicken pieces and mix in the teriyaki sauce. Stir fry for another minute, until the sauce is evenly distributed.