Crab Stuffed Salmon
Delicious Paleo main course if you are in the desire for some fish.
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 4 cups Crab Meat (fresh or canned)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp Parsley (minced)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Cooking Fat
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Ground Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, mix the crab meat with the minced garlic, parsley, lemon juice and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub some melted cooking fat all over the salmon fillets and score the fillets in the middle to create a crack where the crab meat will go.
- Stuff each salmon fillet in this middle space you created. A lot of the crab meat will end up sticking out of the salmon.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet over a sheet of foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 18 minutes or until just cooked.