Huevos Rancheros is one of my favorite go-to mexican breakfast dishes…but being I love breakfast so much in general…I have this one anytime of the day as well!
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 English muffin, lightly toasted (options, gluten-free, whole wheat, etc)
- 2 tablespoons refried beans
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 tablespoon salsa ranchera of choice
- Bacon (if choose)
- Seasoning of choice (lime juice, salt and pepper)
- Fry the egg as desired, season with salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the refried beans on one side of the English muffin and the guacamole on the other
- Place the egg on one side and top with the salsa and the other half of the muffin
- If you chose to make bacon as well – place in middle.
- Put the sandwich together – and enjoy!