Mini Turkey Meatloaves
- 1 lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Zucchini (medium)
- 1 Yellow Squash (medium)
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 cup Quinoa (cooked)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Grate or pulverize the zucchini, squash, onion and pepper into tiny pieces.
- Add them to a large bowl with all other ingredients.
- Fill up the muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes, until cooked thoroughly.
- Top with 1 tsp ketchup each and serve
Gluten Free & Low Carb