Dive into your desire or need for comfort food with this delicious paleo-based bacon and marinara meatloaf. Savory, simple and delicious you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups homemade marinara sauce
- 10 slices bacon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix the ground meat with the almond flour, eggs and half the marinara sauce together in a bowl. Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Form two loafs in snug fitting baking dishes and cover the loafs with the bacon slices.
- Put in the oven to bake for about 45 minutes, until well cooked.
- Put the oven on broil for another 10 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
- Remove the loafs from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Heat the rest of the marinara sauce on the stove top.
- Slice the loafs, serve into plates and top with the hot marinara sauce.
Get more recipes like this with my Busy Parent Health and Fitness program