Have a little creative fun with your snacks. This simple recipe turns a cheese stick into crispy chips ready to dip in your favorite sauce!
MOZZARELLA CHEESE CHIPS
- Mozzarella cheese sticks (you choose how many)
- Place a sheet of parchment paper over a large plate.
- Slice cheese stick into small chunks (using a grater is preferred) and space them evenly on the parchment paper.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to bubble. <Or bake in the over at 350 degrees for about 3 to 5 minutes>
- Allow to cool to before serving. The longer they cool, the crispier your chips will be!
Some more options (enhancements)
- Add seasoning and herbs
- Go pizza style…add some pepperoni